Monday, July 13, 2009

对DHM048的一些话...

To all my DHM048 coursemates...we made it to the training finally...when we graduate...i would say we did it till then...it's been a years living and studying with you guys...not too long yet not too short...we'd been through things like having trip together...been to langkawi and got drunk together...we enjoyed together...and sometimes we have disagreements and arguments too...anyway thousand of thanks to y'all and also lot of apologies to say as well...the last day after the exam...and during the IT briefing...i pissed off...coz...when ms beh mention the word EMO and everybody seems like agreed that puting me in the line...i pissed off coz i disappointed and i never thought after all of this year i'm still living with that word in everyone's mind...T.T...maybe i did emo...b4...but it wont be in the future...i disppointed and feeling unfair is becoz i hope to change to suit anyone better...but it seems like i need to put more effort in it...and it might be too late for u guys to know me better...or maybe...you all thought that it's not even necessary to know more about me...well...too many of 'buts' and 'maybes'....i just thought too much...

thanks to y'all for accompany me to finish up my course...lot of time had been wasted in the past...and finally we made it...forgive me...for being arrogant sometimes...things i said or done wrongly i hope all of u can forgive me....and thanks for giving so many chances for me to make things right...if i didnt really make it right i hope u guys wont give up on me as i wont give up you all too...i'm always ready to help now...or even in the future...i really apreciated...for things i learned from you all...tears that we cried and laughter that we shared...i'll cherish it forever...

wish all the best to DHM048 in the training...once again thanks...and sorry to y'all....i'm not a believer in God...but i knew he or she would make things right...and if he or she does exists...may God guide all of my DHM048 coursemates to a bright future with the bless of God...kanbate kudasaiyo minna!!

DHM048 Friends Forever...and we rocks!!

With love,
Shiro(the EmO one)....(=

0 Comments: